This one could not be simpler!
So yummy it made my son's hair stand up!
Wild Rice and Chicken:
Measure one cup of WILD rice (it has less toxins and a better nutritional profile then regular rice) and place spread thin, in a glass 9x12 baking dish. Next place one whole cut up chicken
(organic / local / pastured raised) on top of rice. Season with salt and pepper (I like to add paprika). Then pour 1 and 3/4 cup of water to cover the rice. Place uncovered in oven at 425' Fahrenheit.
All of the fat and juices from the chicken, season the rice and create a wonderful flavor!
- Dice all the vegetables, whisk dressing, and pour on top:
- Dice approx. 12 radishes
- Dice 2 celery stalks
- Dice 1/4 of a white onion
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 3 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise (home made is best)
- 1 teaspoon of Dijon Mustard
- 2 teaspoons of wild honey
- Sea salt
|Wild Rice cooked under organic chicken|
|Dinner is Served: Radish salad, (organic / local / pastured raised) chicken, wild rice|